Food Odisha Apply New Ration card Application RC list 2020 online
Food Odisha in his official website of Food supplies Consumer welfare Depart of Odisha. FSCW has provided all PDS Odisha services to Citizens, like Apply New Ration Card application forms, area wise Ration card (RC ) list 2020 online. Odisha Ration card status online, these services are available to Citizens who reside in Odisha state they can know Ration card details online. Applicants who are searching to apply for a New Ration card in Odisha, People who don’t have Previous Ration card under Odisha state, they should have valid ID proof and their income not more than to 60,000/- PA are eligible to apply New Ration card in Odisha. The Odisha Government has provided three types of Ration card ( APL , BPL, AAY ) for Citizens, and maintained strict rules for eliminating Bogas cards, and obtaining all eligible Beneficiaries in the state of odisha.
Benefits of Food Odisha Ration card
Ration card is a very mandatory document in Odisha ( India ) , Because Government has Provided Food grains with subsidiaries rates through Public Distribution system. Government has sanctioned welfare schemes with Food Odisha security database,without Ration card, Poor and middle class families can't buy any Food Grains through Fair Price shop So Ration card is Very mandatory document across the country.
FSCW Odisha - Food supplies consumer welfare department of Odisha ( State Civil supplies Corporation) has implemented New Process for Provided food security schemes for all eligible Beneficiaries in the state of Odisha. The residence of odisha, Beneficiaries who have already ration card under covered NFS act 2013, or New Rashan card applicants can obtain New Digitized laminated Ration cards through RCMS Centers of Odisha, This process will be taken 28 -40 days for Complete all verifications and Final Ration card list will be Published in department official website Food Odisha Portal. For more details look this Pdf file http://www.foododisha.in/Download/Guideline_Implementation.pdf
The PDS Odisha has maintained, The Citizen Biometric Authentication for distribution of Foodgrains at the designated Ration shops and Bank account number, Mobile number of Beneficiaries will be linked with (Aadhaar ) Database for eliminating duplicates.
Procedure for Apply a New Ration card in Odisha
The FSCW has Provided three Type of Ration cards in Odisha state, Applicants who reside in Odisha state, Their income not more than to 60000/- PA, People who don’t have ration card they are eligible to apply New Ration card in Odisha.
Type of Ration cards in Food Odisha
- APL Ration card ( Yellow Card )- Its will be distributed to “Above Poverty lines” Families,
- BPL Ration Card ( White Card )- Its will be distributed to “Below Poverty lines” Families,
- AAY Ration card ( Pink Card ) - It will be distributed to “Antyodaya Anna Yojana” Poorest of Poor Families.
Required Documents for applying New Ration card in Odisha
- POI ( Proof of Identification ) Eg : Adhaar Card, Voter Id, Passport, etc.
- POA ( Proof of Address ) Eg : Electricity Bill, Water Bill , Voter Id, Passport etc.
- DOB ( Date of Birth ) Certificate for Newborns
- Income certificate,
- Caste certificate,
- Bank Account,
- Mobile Number,
- Ration card Application form
How to apply for a New Ration card in Odisha ?
In this article we show a Step by step process for applying for a New Ration card in Odisha state, follow the steps.
- Applicant must be log on to Food Odisha official website,
- Click on “E-Bitaran Odisha” option in the lift side of Home Page,
- Click on “NFSA 2013 Ration card” option,
- Then Click on “Ration Card application form under 2013” option,
- Now offline Ration card Application form PDF file will be opened,
- Applicants need to Take a Print out of the Ration card Application form, After obtained Offline Ration card Application form, Fill the all required details in the application carefully.
- Once Completely filled all Application form, then Verify the details in the application form and Proof of documents attached with application form,
- Applicant need to Visit RCMS ( Ration Card Management System ) center for submission of Ration card application form,
- RCMS centers shall receive the Ration card application form along with relevant documents and entering the application details in Ration card database of PDS Odisha, it’s will be forwarded to ACSO ,
- Applicant will be received “ Acknowledgment Number “ from RCMS center,
Food Odisha Ration card list -2020
Procedure for Know Ration application status online
- Ration cards applicant’s also check their application status online through PDS Odisha,
- You'll be see “OTPDS” login Page and find the “NFSA cards & Beneficiaries” Option and click it,
- Now Choose your “District & Block ” in the given options, And Choose the “FPS” ( Fire Price shop ) in the given option,
- Click on “Get Report “ Button,
- System will be showing “ Ration Card list 2020” under FPS, You’ll find your Ration card status with your Reference number or Ration card details by Name .
- Finally get your Ration card application status online.